CVR25 Anniversary Gala - Weekend - Churnet Valley Railway Events Calendar-
|Online Prices Only|
Family Ticket Price
2 Adults - 2 Children
Adult Ticket Price
Senior Ticket Price
Child Ticket Price
Under 4's ride free
Join us to celebrate 25 Years since the CVR was first formed, as the home fleet is joined by a guest locomotive to operate services along the Churnet Valley and onto the Cauldon Lowe branch.
- Great Western Manor no. 7820 "Dinmore Manor" (visiting from the Gloucestershire Warwickshire Railway)
- Great Western 42XX no. 4277 (visiting from Dartmouth Steam Railway, and painted in BR Black)
- United States of America Transportation Corps S160 no. 5197
- United States of America Transportation Corps S160 no. 6046 (subject to repairs)
- BRCW Class 33 no. 33102 "Sophie"
- Selection of trains along steeply graded Cauldon branch
- Afternoon 10-coach special
- Cheddleton Engine Shed open to visitors - View LMS 8F no. 48173
- Dave Gibson Photography Display at Consall Station
- Staffordshire Ginny Trade Stand in Cheddleton Shed
- LMS Patriot Project at Cheddlton Station
- The Signal Tearooms at Froghall will be serving freshly prepared food and drink all weekend. Arrive early and enjoy an Engineman’ breakfast to start of your day!
- Froghall Booking Office will also host a bar over the weekend serving a selection of alcoholic beverages
- Consall station will be offering light refreshments from their restored tea trolley on the platform throughout the weekend
- Cheddleton Goods Shed Tearooms will be open serving light refreshments all weekend
- A Trolley service will be serving snacks on-board the 6-coach service set
ON THE DAY FARES
- Adult: £25.00
- Senior (60+): £23.00
- Child (4-14): £19.00
- Under 4's: FREE
- Family (2A+2C): £80.00
PLEASE NOTE -: The former Thomas Bolton's copper works has now been taken over by the MOD, and is used as a storage base by them. They provide 24 hour security, and so the CVR recommends no visitors should attempt to reach the surviving chimney to take photographs from. As this is located on private land, the CVR cannot accept any liability for any consequential action taken should you be found at this location.